Ride Wanneroo for the Gift of Life
Wanneroo Raceway is Perth’s world class motor sport facility. Sweeping corners, a breath-taking straight and brilliant viewing platforms. And now it will be open exclusively to cyclists to test the course for themselves.
In April this year the World Transplant Games will be held in Perth, and Wanneroo Raceway will host the World Games cycling events.
Join us to cheer transplant cyclists from across the world and then it’s your turn to challenge yourself on the track.
The Challenge – Ride as far as you can in 60 minutes – and set your own hour record personal best!
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to ride a world class motorsport track
- Closed 2.4km track with official timing and lap recording
- Test yourself as an individual or ride as a team
- All styles of bikes are welcome – road, time trial, MTB.
Spectators welcome – no entry fee!
- Noon – Check in
- 12.30pm – Briefing
- 1.00pm – Ride Wanneroo Challenge
- 2.15pm – Presentation
Entry Fee $75 including GST
Spectators Welcome – No Entry Fee